Saturday, October 27, 2007

Now I Will Wail On My Pec's


Having worked on our bathroom and had other business to attend to, the last 2 months were a low point for my workout routine. Thursday night I got back on the horse and lifted weights, it was a bit of a trial. Sitting behind a desk all day doesn't do much to help maintain physical fitness. Two days later, I am one sore man. To provide incentive towards excellence, I also signed up for the Tarzan Brown run in Mystic, CT.


This whole discussion has reminded me of one of my favorite photos of my daughter raiding the "gym" in our house over a year back. It always makes me consider the monkey see, monkey do relationship that our children have with us. Besides lifting weights, I always have to consider what I am teaching her to do.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How intrispective! Beautiful closing comment that all of us parents should take to heart.