Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What is one way for a wife to show she's awesome? I'll tell you how my Wifey did: watch Predator (on VHS!). Without complaint. Without making snide remarks. Without eye rolling. Well, except for when I would quote TOTALLY RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME lines from the movie. And I'm telling you, there are plenty, such as
"If it bleeds, we can kill it"
If that doesn't make for the best movie 1987 had to offer, then I don't know what does. It features a super lethal alien hunter (I'm with you), Arnold at his vein-popping apex (interesting), Carl Weathers not wearing an Uncle Sam outfit (getting warmer), Jessie "The Body" Ventura (I like it), and a scene where a MINIGUN IS USED TO CUT DOWN TREES (where do I sign up?!?!?!?!?!?). I got all that, and Wifey patiently watching the movie by my side. What more could a man ask for?

No comments: