Saturday, May 10, 2008

Many Thanks, Ladies

  • My father's mother delievered 17 children, saw 16 reach adulthood, and had to bury 3 before their time
  • My mother's mother overcame a rough early life to deliver and raise 4 children who are all wonderful people, and who SPOILED ME ROTTEN
  • My mother worked her way through nursing school, carried the family through the year my father was laid off by the state, never missed a single event of my childhood, and SPOILED ME ROTTEN
  • My childrens' mother, setting aside how good she is to me, is bringing up two of the biggest, healthiest, smartest, sweetest kids you've ever seen. On top of that, she took their father from "I've never held a baby" to being able to manage pretty well with them both at the same time, and even making them cry much less frequently

I Tell You What, that's a fine job those ladies have done

1 comment:

Just me said...

Ummm... that's weird because I thought I was raising the sweetest, brightest, kid ever!???! Huh... strange.

;)